The spring construction is built so partners can sleep undisturbed, while reinforced corners ensure that you don’t roll off the edges.
Sleep Spa Smart Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Experience luxurious sleep with our advanced memory foam mattress topper. The soft and smart mattress topper combines the therapeutic comfort of memory foam to provide the ultimate comfort. It instantly adds a comfort layer to your degrading mattress. No matter if you’re a back, side, or stomach sleeper, we’ve got the support you need to sleep better, and get to sleep faster!
- NASA approved Visco Elastic Memory Foam
- Can be used over various surfaces
- Comes with 4 elastic straps to fix on mattress top
- Enhances the comfort of your mattress
- Adds life to your age old mattress
- Durable and Comfortable
- ISO, ISI, DAkkS, Oeko Tex, ABC and Stork certified memory foam
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Advanced Comfort At Minimal Cost
PRESSURE RELIEVING MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS
Provides pain-free and restful sleep. It eliminates the creation of any kind of pressure points on the body enhancing your comfort.
ZERO PARTNER DISTURBANCES
It has just the right comfort that’s not too firm nor too soft and provides maximum support, during any sleeping position.
It prevents allergies and provides a health and a hygienic atmosphere to live in.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
SLEEP SPA Smart memory foam mattress is a quality product featuring SLEEP SPA by Coirfit, more than 35 year old mattress brand. If you do not wish to change your mattress for now, but want the comfort as if it was a new mattress, SLEEP SPA Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper with bamboo fabric is your answer. With the generous memory foam layer inside, our mattress topper delivers supreme comfort.
Its natural bamboo fabric ensures that you wake up fresh and relaxed after an energised sleep. The latex layer provides relief from recurring or constant back pain and provides orthopaedic features enhancing your comfort. This memory foam mattress topper works in a very technical way to achieve a very basic objective: orthopaedic, restful, pain-free sleep.
Whether you have a sore neck, lower back or other problem areas, this mattress topper will help alleviate stress and pressure points across your entire body. Bamboo fabric has also been created with an anti-microbial dust mite barrier to ensure successful allergy protection. The advanced bamboo fabric facilitates effective airflow and transports moisture and heat away from your body, which allows you to benefit from a pleasant and comfortable temperature for a restful sleep.
Why Sleep Spa Memory Foam Mattress Topper?
- This memory foam mattress topper gives you many of the benefits of a memory foam mattress at a more affordable price. It can be easily moved to new mattress.
- If you’ve got a mattress that still offers good support, but just doesn’t feel as comfortable as you would like, and you don’t want to spend the money on a replacement bed, our memory foam mattress topper is a great option to consider. It can definitely improve the quality of your sleep on a traditional mattress.
- We use NASA Approved memory foam to enhance the sleeping comfort and reduce pressure points. It is firm enough to support your spine but soft enough to allow the shoulders and muscles to sink in, to avoid pressure points that cuts off blood flow. This memory foam mattress topper can help you get a better night’s sleep with customisable support for all sleeping positions.
- Soft, supportive memory foam helps to relieve pressure points by distributing weight evenly. The memory foam also helps in regulating temperature by capturing and distributing heat.
- The mattress topper offers good comfort and can be used over various surfaces. It can be rolled and stored as well if you face space constraints.
- This memory foam mattress topper is dust and mite resistant. It is highly hygienic, healthy to use and easy to maintain.
MATTRESS MEASURING GUIDE
Remove all mattress covering, pillow and other mattress toppers from the mattress before taking the measurement.
For length, measure from top to bottom, whereas for width, measure from one side to the other of the mattress.
Make sure all the measurements are taken in inches.