Some say memory foam mattresses are not the best mattresses for back pain. However, here is why a Sleep Spa orthopaedic memory foam mattress will be the best choice for you.
Back pain has now become a serious health issue. It impacts not just during the pain but also affects your lifecycle and normal day to day functioning. While some people show immediate concern, many of us end up with spondylitis, slip disk, arthritis,etc. Whether you do household chores, desk job, field work or have any other work profile; everyone needs a peaceful sleep.
To avoid such serious health issues and to take a long-term precaution, the concept of orthopaedic mattresses emerged around the 1950s. Initially, it was all about providing relief to those going through back and body pain and improving the condition.
What is an Orthopaedic mattress?
Sleepspa manufactures one of the best Orthopaedic mattresses while ensuring back pain relief. It gives you a sound and peaceful sleep environment with zero-disturbance. The idea behind designing a good orthopedic Mattress is to offer support to the body when at rest and to keep the joints, bone, spine and muscles free from pressure and pain. It offers you:
- Even distribution of body weight on the mattress gives you support from all sides.
- Takes shape of your body contour and keeps your spine in the correct alignment.
- You will be free to sleep in your desired posture without any worries of back and spinal pain. It would reduce soreness for those having serious back problems.
With a traditional Orthopedic mattress you get good body support. Our manufacturing team stays up to date with the new technology that would add an extra comfort and you will enjoy healthy sleep.
We keep evolving with the demands and issues of customers. Thus, we have come up with the best Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress to offer a one-stop solution to those having serious back pain.
Benefit of Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam is made to offer cushion support and bounciness to the mattress and body shape contouring. Before you go for an Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress, there are few important for you to know-
- Your body should be in ‘S’ shape when you sleep, any other shape means discomfort and back pain.
- If you go for a too firm mattress it would lead to spinal disturbance. A mattress that is too soft leads to C shaped body posture as you sink in your mattress.
- Memory foam offers optimal support to your body and it would get the right amount of support that is required when a body is put to sleep.
Buy Sleep spa Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
While you want to save because the mattress is not very important, do note that you are mistaken. Buying a mattress is an investment that you are going to make for the next 7 years with added comfort and support. Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress is a blessing for those who have a desk job or are not able to take out time for yoga or exercise for the back pain.
The open cell structure helps to release pressure points and allows air circulation to keep the mattress cool. It avoids overheating which might disturb your sleep and you wake up without any hassle.
Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
One of the star factors of Sleep Spa Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattressis its specifically designed orthopaedic structure which gives every individual perfect sleep support as the foam adjusts as per the body resting on it. Combination of Responsive HR Foam with premium High GSM quality fabric makes sure that the optimal support is offered so that your spine is not bent unnaturally.
Our high-performance mattress design will make sure that too much pressure is not put on your neck and shoulders. Putting a lot of pressure on your body will lead to spinal pain and balance issues in the body. Our Research and development team has been focused on excelling in all these parameters be it comfort, freshness or health issues.
Effortless Sleep with Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
Top quality comfort with added advantage of effortless and peaceful sleep, Sleepspa Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress will offer following benefits:
- Automatic Temperature Regulation: Overheating in a low-quality mattress disturbs your sleep and you toss and turn all night. This might cause a jerk on your shoulder or slip-disk issue. Sleepspa Orthopaedic Memory Foam with Cool Gel Mattress does not trap heal like a normal foam mattress but allows air flow and keeps it cool.
- Pressure Relief: Your spine and shoulder gets the maximum support and no pressure is created which disturbs your sleep and spine.
- Hypoallergenic: Low quality mattress has off-gassing issues which creates a foul smell. Additionally it gives birth to dust mites, bacteria, fungus, etc. which is one of the major causes of disturbed sleep as you keep shifting and moving and look for a fresh space to sleep. Our Zero-microbe technology keeps the mattress free from microbes and maintains a healthy sleep environment.
- Optimal Support: Medium firmness of the mattress neutralizes the hardness or softness and you get optimal support for your spine. In this case, your spine gets an S shape which is known to be the best shape that the spine needs.
- Suitable for all types of sleepers: Not all mattresses can adjust to your sleep posture, Sleepspa Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress fits with every individual as per their sleep type and posture.
- Durability and Elasticity: We don’t fool you by offering a low-quality mattress. You have an option of 100 Free Night Trial on some of our orthopaedic memory foam mattresses. They also come with more than 7+ years of warranty. It is like a one-time investment for a perfect sleep posture that contours to body shape and style.
A dual comfort Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress is suitable to be used from both the sides. You can choose your favourite spot at night and have a comfortable sleep. Border 3D ventilation in the mattress keeps your mattress fresh and cool. Also, it comes loaded with zero partner disturbance for sound sleep. The memory foam will adapt to your body shape and will bounce back to its shape when pressure is released.
To buy an orthopaedic memory foam mattress visit, http://bit.ly/2ZtIEyj
For more details, visit: www.sleepspa.in/
You can also Call/Whatsapp on +91-9837058451 and get assistance in choosing the right mattress for you.
For more details, visit: www.sleepspa.in/
You can also Call/Whatsapp on +91-9837058451 and get assistance in choosing the right mattress.
To know about Sleep Spa offers, sleep tips product launches and mattress coupon codes, Follow us on-