Smart Homes Metal Bed Base
Sleep Spa Smart Homes Metal Bed Base/Frame/Foundation is a great alternative to a traditional mattress foundation. The metal bed frame replaces a traditional box spring, giving your bed a more modern look while creating more room for under bed storage. The metal foundation has a sleek, contemporary look while providing the ultimate allover support for your mattress.
- Heavy duty steel frame construction provides superior support for any mattress and replaces traditional frame, foundation, or box spring
- Foldable platform metal bed frame with durable and rigid surface supports every mattress type
- Fits inside most bed frames and can be used with or without a box spring or foundation; headboard and footboard brackets sold separately
- 14 inches high with 13 inches of ample storage beneath; includes capped legs to protect your floors
- Ships small parcel in a compact package to easily fit through narrow doorways, hallways or doorways
- Easy to assemble; no tools required
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Supports All Mattress Types
Compatible with various mattress types. It’s the perfect bed frame you can rely on.
Large Storage Space
Compared to internal fix leg, this new feature allows you to make full space usage under your bed.
You just need to fold and unfold, so it is convenient to move or store whenever you need
Built to last – made of Dura metal to provide solid support for you and mattress.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Get a more restful night’s sleep with help from the Sleep Spa Platform Metal Bed Base/Frame/Foundation. The sturdy bed frame features a raised, rectangular-shaped design with horizontal panels and cross rows of wires that effectively support a mattress without the need for a box spring. The well-made bed frame sets up quickly and easily (no tools required), and it accommodates sleepers up to 250 pounds.
Typical bed frames require a box spring and leave minimal space underneath for storage. The platform bed frame, however, offers the same comfortable crawl-into-bed height, but it doesn’t require a box spring, which means a height clearance of about 13 inches underneath. Effortlessly slide boxes, storage bins, drawers, and more under the bed for easy-to-access, out-of-the-way storage space.
The metal frame can support any type of mattress – memory foam, latex, or innerspring. It also prevents sagging and increases the longevity of a mattress. Made of durable steel with a sleek black finish, the mattress platform provides long-lasting performance, and it coordinates easily and inconspicuously with surrounding decor.
Sleep Spa Cotton Terry Waterproof Mattress ProtectorStarts from
Sale Price: Select options
MATTRESS MEASURING GUIDE
Remove all mattress covering, pillow and other mattress toppers from the mattress before taking the measurement.
For length, measure from top to bottom, whereas for width, measure from one side to the other of the mattress.
Make sure all the measurements are taken in inches.